Skin care routine

[copy link]

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
Post in 2022-12-1 21:56:30 | Show all floors |read mode
                                                                                                                                                                                        I am long time zz cream user (5 years) and I am still satisfied with it .i have one issue is that my skin feels dry and i don’t know how to moisturize. I don’t know but i recognized that If i clean my skin with a cream cleanser and cotton tape my skin feels moisturized and soft. I think the dead skin is the problem.
Recently i bought vegetal neem oil and before bed i wach my face as usual with only water and i applied some drops of the oil to a wet skin before applying zz cream.
My skin in the morning is itchy with small tiny red bumps (like allergic reaction). Is it because the dead skin that i didn’t remove or what?
I very confused on cleaning and moisturizing
Should i use a cleanser or just water ?
Should i moisturize before zz cream at night or in morning?
Should I use oils? I scared about creams

Use props report

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
Post in 2022-12-1 23:15:39 | Show all floors
本帖最后由 Romeo21 于 2022-12-2 17:29 编辑

Of course, someday, I will have to change my cosmetics for new ones.

Use props report

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
Post in 2022-12-1 23:17:54 | Show all floors
Of course, someday, I will have to change my cosmetics for new ones. So far, I have been using Ulta Beauty Clearance cosmetics, but I am persuaded to change manufacturers and try new products. The fact that the updated AMB lines are being sold everywhere in the EU is good, but not all of the new products have made it to America, and this ZZ Sensitive Anti-stress cream is already on sale in the new line. It has new packaging and a new, updated formula. The manufacturer made the cream not as thick as before and added pro- and prebiotics, which are very popular today.

Use props report

You need to log in before you can reply login | Register now

Integral rules of this edition

Archiver|Mobile Version|Black list|truckmember

GMT+8, 2023-1-27 06:57 , Processed in 0.119088 second(s), 18 queries .